Soreze Gel 30g skin protectant for prevention of pressure sores in bed ridden or wheel-chair bound people (Pack of 3)
Availability: In stock
Tax Info: GST included.
Delivery and Return
Shipping and handling rates may vary based on product, packaging, size, volume, type and other considerations. The shipping and handling charges are given at the time of check out and consumers will know about this before making payments.
We typically ship orders within 24 working hours of receiving it. Please allow the following number of days for receipt of your order:
- Domestic: 3-7 business days in Urban regions within India. (This region consists of cities and towns in India that are served by major courier companies and Indian postal service)
- 5-10 business days for rest of India. (This consists of regions that are only served by Indian Postal Service and regional courier companies)
- International: Currently, we do not have international shipping.
- Generally, order deliveries will be made between 7am – 9pm, Monday – Saturday.
To know more refer Returns & Refund Policy
Have a question?
Pressure sores develop as a result of injury to the skin and underlying tissues after prolonged exposure to pressure on the skin. This is the reason why most pressure sores develop in that area of the skin that covers bony areas such as the tailbone, elbows, heels, ankles, etc., as the bones can add to the pressure on the skin.
This condition is commonly found in people who are bed-ridden, immobile for a long, unconscious or unable to sense pain or they may have underlying medical conditions such as diabetes, peripheral vascular disease, very low blood pressure, paralysis and other physical conditions that limit their mobility.
Pressure sores initially start as a red, painful spot, which eventually turns purple due to the lack of oxygen. If left untreated, they can become infected and even spread to the surrounding muscles and bones. Most pressure sores heal with treatment, but it is best to prevent pressure sores from happening.
SOREZE Gel is a skin protectant and soothing composition made of silicone elastomers and poly siloxanes using patented Elastomer Potentiated Barrier (EPB) technology for prevention of pressure sores in bed-ridden or wheel-chair bound people. Within few seconds of application SOREZETMdries to form a long lasting, flexible, water repellent and protective anti-friction film. This film reduces friction between skin and clothing / bedding thereby helps prevention of bed sores in bed ridden or wheel chair bound people. SOREZE protects skin exposed to irritation from moisture such as sweat, urine and faecal matter.
The protective barrier film helps relieve skin irritation or redness in pressure prone areas and prevents it from developing into pressure sores in bed-ridden or wheel-chair bound people. When applied to the groin and buttocks area (perianal area) the water repellent film protects skin exposed to irritation from urine and faecal matter thus prevents moisture or incontinence associated skin damage. It’s recommended to use Soreze along with an air mattress or water beds or other pressure sores prevention techniques for complete protection.
Key features of Soreze are:
- Protective action starts in less than 30 seconds and lasts more than 8 hours
- Its breathable, non-greasy, non-medicated and non-allergenic
- Suited to India’s hot and humid tropical climate
- No harmful chemicals, dyes, colours, preservatives or animal origin substances used
- Tested for skin biocompatibility as per US FDA guidelines
- Dermatologically tested and its safe for daily use
- Supports repositioning even when patient is on air mattresses and water bed
Elderly people or patient with mobility issues for prevention of pressure sores:
- Stroke/ Paralysis
- Patients on oxygen/ BiPap/ ventilator
- Post-surgical case with limited mobility
- Neuro surgery
- Orthopedic patients on complete bed rest and/or with reduced mobility
- Terminally ill patients e.g. coma, patients on life support systems, etc.
- Bedridden patients or patients on wheelchairs
- Long hospitalisation cases
Silicone elastomers, dimethicone, cyclopentasiloxane, starch and silicates
SOREZE is formulated using unique EPB technology patented in India. SOREZE contains silicone elastomers which are solids with elastic properties. Elastomers are characterized by high elongation and flexibility or elasticity of the film thus prevents breaking or cracking of the film and gives long lasting protection. Silicone elastomers are used widely in healthcare and Pharma applications such as pacifiers, medical prostheses, cosmetics and pharmaceutical products, etc due to their excellent thermal and chemical resistance and most importantly well documented safety.
Manohar Sudane on 28 Dec 2022
Effectiveness of Soreze Gel.
Yes. Effectiveness of Soreze Gel. For the past two years, we have been able to handle my mother-in-law thanks to this gel. 100% advised for individuals who are immobile and confined to beds.
Sanika Shah on 28 Dec 2022
The barrier film on the skin is of excellent quality.
I have tried Soreze on a few patients and found it helpful for people who are bedridden and for whom skin care is just as vital as other types of care. The barrier film on the skin is of excellent quality.
Nikhil on 28 Dec 2022
Good Product for prevention of pressure sores.
Tejas on 26 Dec 2022
My aunt, who is 76 years old, received Soreze. She already had a bed sore on her tailbone, so we went to the doctor, who encouraged us to apply it on all other places where bed sores were likely to occur. Nothing else took place after that. To avoid bed sores, we have started using frequently. excellent stuff