Soreze Adult Diaper Rash Gel, 30g. Best for Treatment and Prevention of Adult Diaper Rashes
Availability: In stock
Tax Info: GST included.
Delivery and Return
Shipping and handling rates may vary based on product, packaging, size, volume, type and other considerations. The shipping and handling charges are given at the time of check out and consumers will know about this before making payments.
We typically ship orders within 24 working hours of receiving it. Please allow the following number of days for receipt of your order:
- Domestic: 3-7 business days in Urban regions within India. (This region consists of cities and towns in India that are served by major courier companies and Indian postal service)
- 5-10 business days for rest of India. (This consists of regions that are only served by Indian Postal Service and regional courier companies)
- International: Currently, we do not have international shipping.
- Generally, order deliveries will be made between 7am – 9pm, Monday – Saturday.
To know more refer Returns & Refund Policy
Have a question?
Adult diaper rash often occurs as a result of wearing adult diapers, incontinence briefs, or pads. Diaper rash often referred to as diaper dermatitis or incontinence rash or IAD (incontinence-associated dermatitis) is inflammation of the skin caused by the wet skin, rubbing (friction) from the diaper, and contact with chemicals in the urine and stool. Diaper rash starts as little, pink patches of irritated skin and advances to bigger patches of red, raised painful bumps with an encompassing rash. While diaper rashes are uncomfortable, they are not a serious problem. They can be managed at home with topical preparations available over the counter (OTC).
The presence of urine and stool (feces) causes a rise in pH, which negatively affects skin’s barrier function as well as increasing the risk of infection. Friction to the skin causes physical irritation, which results in weakened skin. Diaper rash and the infections associated with it can also be caused by:
- Poor genital hygiene.
- Allergic reactions or flare-ups related to chemicals, dyes, or fragrances found in detergents used to wash underwear.
- Chronic or severe rubbing.
- Allergic reactions to dyes, perfumes, or other substances found in diapers, personal hygiene wipes, or lubricants.
Soreze Adult Diaper Rash Gel is scientifically designed using patented EPB (Elastomer Potentiated Barrier) Technology that blends together the goodness of natural essential oils and superior barrier film-forming capabilities of Silicone elastomers to treat and prevent diaper rashes in adults due to incontinence or underlying medical conditions.
It acts by forming a protective skin barrier film that helps to treat & prevent diaper rashes in adults. Within 30 seconds of its application, Soreze Adult Diaper Rash Gel forms a breathable, long-lasting, water repellent, and friction lowering skin barrier film. This barrier film inhibits direct contact between skin and diapers, thereby not only preventing the rubbing of diapers with the fragile skin but also protecting the underlying skin from harmful effects of urine and fecal contaminants, providing much-desired skin protection. Moreover, natural essential oils such as calendula oil, lavender oil, and patchouli oil provide relief from redness, itching, pain & discomfort caused due to rubbing of the diaper with skin or bacterial or fungal infection. Ingredients such as Calamine provide a soothing effect to the skin. Vitamin E with its antioxidant property helps in skin rejuvenation.
Soreze Adult Diaper Rash Gel also helps in the treatment of intertrigo i.e. pain, discomfort, or rashes caused due to rubbing of one area of skin on another. This area between the skin folds creates a warm and moist environment for the overgrowth of fungus, bacteria, and yeast. A unique blend of natural essential oils and silicone elastomers in Soreze Adult Diaper Rash Gel fights infection and friction to provide relief to patients of Intertrigo.
Key features of Soreze Adult Rash Gel:
- 100% natural essential oils treat existing rashes while the silicone barrier prevents the occurrence of more rashes.
- The barrier film adheres to the skin for more than 8 hours, thus offering lasting protection and relief to the patients and caretakers.
- Water-repellency helps in keeping harmful effects of urine, moisture, sweat, and fecal matter away.
- The emollient property ensures moisturization for faster wound healing.
- It’s a preservative-free, hypoallergenic, and no-sting formulation.
- The non-staining and non-greasy gel spreads easily and uniformly.
- Scientifically designed keeping in mind the INDIAN skin and climate.
- Manufactured using no animal origin material.
- Dermatologically tested and safe for daily use on all skin types.
Gently clean and dry the affected and/or diaper rash-prone area.
Take a small quantity on your finger.
Apply uniformly and evenly on rashes and or crash-prone areas such as buttocks, waist, lower back, groin, and skin near genital areas.
Ensure application every time the diaper is changed or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
Areas of application
Skin near genital ar
|Silicone elastomer base||Forms ultra-thin, flexible, and protective water repellent barrier film on the skin that does not get rubbed off easily thus providing long-term protection. This film reduces friction and inhibits direct contact between skin and diapers. It provides a smooth and silky texture to the skin|
|Calendula oil (Calendula officinalis)||Controls infection by killing microorganisms treats inflammation and helps in faster wound healing|
|Lavender oil (Lavandula angustifolia)||It is known for its antifungal and antibacterial activity. Studies have shown its effectiveness in burns and insect bites too.|
|Patchouli oil (Pogostemon cablin benth)||Along with its antifungal and antibacterial properties, it is known to provide a soothing effect on the skin and helps wound healing|
|Calamine Powder||It’s a known skin protectant that helps in reducing redness and soothes the inflamed skin|
|Vitamin E (Tocopheryl acetate)||A popular anti-oxidant and skin conditioning agent helps rejuvenation of skin|
Laxmi Devi, Hyderabad on 27 Oct 2021
It’s a nice product for treatment of adult diaper rashes. One of my patients uses it regularly prior to wearing diapers.
Ranjeet Mehra, Bengaluru on 27 Oct 2021
Soreze adult diaper rash gel has surely made my life easy
Last December, my dad was advised to wear adult diapers due to incontinence, but after a few days, he started getting rashes and the situation was getting horrible because of his discomfort and pain. We tried many powders and home remedies but they were not effective enough. I found Soreze adult diaper rash gel and I tried it on my dad! The result was satisfying, both for me and my dad, the rashes were nowhere after applying it for a few days. Unlike other oils and ointments, it is not greasy! It treated rashes and provided the comfort that my dad always wanted.